Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Textile Industry.
The textile business is a capital-intensive industry driven by sophisticated machines that require constant maintenance to perform at their most efficient level. In this environment, even a small reduction in ongoing maintenance can translate into significant savings over time. That’s why textile plant maintenance and lubrication professionals choose Krytox synthetic oils and greases.
Krytox lubricants provide superior performance while remarkably extending the use-life of textile machinery. Designed to far surpass conventional lubricants, Krytox oils and greases can withstand temperature extremes from -57 °C to 399 °C (-70 °F to 750 °F), while retaining their lubricity, viscosity and chemical integrity. Those same extreme temperatures would see conventional lubricants carbonize and destroy the bearings or gears they should protect.
Tribologists, lubrication professionals and maintenance engineers use Krytox oils and greases to enhance the function of tenter-frame cross-screw boxes, steamer and dryer bearings, dye machine lifter-reel bearings, tenter-frame chains and gearboxes, high-speed motors, as well as fabric and film stretching guide rails and clips.
The long list of benefits Krytox Performance Lubricants offer textile finishing applications include:
- Superior lubricity for smooth-running textile machines
- Cost effectiveness — prevent or reduce expensive equipment failure, save on labor-intensive maintenance, and reduce downtime
- Extended re-lubrication cycles and longer equipment life
- Protection from rust and high-temperature corrosion
- Thermal stability over a wide range of temperatures
- Chemical resistance — will not oxidize or degrade
- Nontoxic and chemically inert
- Compatibility with most metals, elastomers and plastics
- Compatibility with oxygen and chlorine
- ISO-9002 certified
- World-class technical service
- Worldwide availability