What are the different grades of Krytox GPL lubricants and
their typical applications?
- The Krytox GPL 10X oil /20X grease series contains no additives and can be used on components that come in contact with most chemicals typically used in industry. Typical
applications include valves or bearings, seal barrier fluids,
instruments, and oxygen systems.
- The Krytox GPL 21X series contains molybdenum disulfide for extreme pressure (EP) conditions and should be used for slow speed or extremely heavily loaded applications.
- The Krytox GPL 22X series contains sodium nitrite corrosion/anti-wear inhibitor; it also improves load-carrying performance and is ideal for corrosive environments. Typical
applications are automotive bearings, sealed pump bearings, electric motor bearings and general-purpose bearings.
- The Krytox GPL 29X greases have extreme pressure (EP) and anticorrosion additives and have been formulated for applications that need both high load-carrying capacity and
- The Krytox GPL 2EX lubricants are formulated using new anti-rust additives. This grease is similar to the GPL 22X series greases but contains a non-nitrite anticorrosion