- Once you have received and inspected your item, if you find it not to be the product you ordered or needed, you can return the product to Appliedthermalfluids.com. Please review the return policy below; however, if you have any questions or should you need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to call and talk to one of our customer service representatives.
Returns Due to Our Mistake
- If an item needs to be returned due to a mistake on the part of Appliedthermalfluids.com, please complete and email us the Request for Return form or call us at 1-714-386-9806. A Customer Service Representative will provide you with the return shipping address, freight account, and RMA number.
- If you would like to exchange the product, we will send a replacement as soon as possible. Otherwise, a credit for the full original purchase amount will be issued.
Damaged or Defective Products
- If an item is damaged in transit, please be sure the delivery person notes the damage on the bill of lading. After you’ve inspected the items, if an item needs to be replaced, please submit a Request for Return form or call us at 1- 714-386-9806. If the packaging appears intact but the product inside is damaged, be sure and let us know immediately. If possible, take a picture of the damage and include it with the Request for Return form or email it to us at email@example.com.
- We will send replacements products as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. If the situation cannot be remedied with a full replacement of products, we will handle return freight costs and you will be credited the full original purchase amount. A Customer Service Representative will provide you with the return shipping address, freight account, and RMA number so that you can return the damaged/defective products.
- Industrial oils and lubricants are final sale and not returnable or refundable other than the situations discussed above. Should you have any additional questions returns, please contact us.
- Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy.
To Return An Item:
- Please complete the Request for Return form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Request for Return form will be sent back to you with an RMA number, return shipping address, and restocking fee percentage if applicable.
- Returns that are not properly marked with an RMA number may be delayed in processing.
- All returned products should be in original condition.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address we provided.
- Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number in case there are any issues during transit.
- Once the return is received and inspected, we will issue a store credit or credit the credit card used for the original purchase.
- If you are having an issue, please contact us and we will make every effort to resolve it.