Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Oil & Gas Industry.
Applied Thermal Fluids offers a broad range of Krytox lubricants to meet the challenges of the oil and gas industry, providing highly specialized, inert, nontoxic lubrication solutions that perform even in extreme environments. We will work with you to understand your lubrication application, your critical issues and your operational needs.
Putting the science of Krytox synthetic lubricants to work for our oil and gas industry customers has allowed us to develop a wide range of lubricants that provide superior protection in the harshest of downhole as well as oil field environments. Krytox oils and greases offer a combination of properties that extend the life of components and reduce costly maintenance and downtime due to component failure. This is especially true in downhole operations, which place the most severe service demands on your equipment.
Oil & Gas Industry Challenges
- The presence of oxygen can mean high safety risk as well as accelerated corrosion — but Krytox high-performance lubricants are totally oxygen safe and non-flammable
- Steam, water and gases cause severe corrosion/erosion of bearings, pumps and cylinders — Krytox oils and greases are completely stable in water, steam, molten or aqueous caustics, acids and oxidizers to protect your machinery
- Extreme high temperatures in downhole operations routinely run above temperature limits of mineral or semi-synthetic lubes — but Krytox oils and greases routinely handle temperatures in excess of 350 °C (662 °F)
- Harsh and caustic chemicals and corrosion inhibition agents are commonly employed downhole — but Krytox oils and greases are impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Premature pump, bearing or component failures generate costly downtime — but Krytox oils and greases protect effectively and last longer than conventional lubricants, so you use less, lubricate less often, and parts last longer — significantly reducing downtime
- Degraded metal surfaces caused by high abrasive and fretting wear can result in costly maintenance — Krytox Performance Lubricants have the highest film thickness and advanced anticorrosion additives that provide superior protection for longer use-life
Applied Thermal Fluids has developed Krytox lubricant oils and greases and a wide range of advanced-chemistry products. From stimulation additives, drilling fluid agents, and surface tension reduction to bacterial control, Applied thermal fluids has the solutions for your application.
Have Question About Our Products, Please >>Contact us