Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Chemical Processing and Petrochemical Industry.
At Applied Thermal Fluids, we know from first-hand experience that chemical and petrochemical industry systems require lubricants that help support operational safety. Krytox Performance Lubricants do just that, with a broad selection of specially formulated synthetic oils and greases that are nontoxic, non-reactive, non-flammable, noncorrosive and compatible with polymers used in seals, O-rings and valves.
Independently studied and tested by companies and organizations such as BOC, Air Liquide, BAM, NASA and General Dynamics, Krytox lubricants have been confirmed as compatible for use with oxygen and other reactive chemicals.
Krytox lubricants, including the NRT line of oils and greases, were developed using DuPont technology to satisfy the special needs of the chemical industry. These first-quality synthetic, perfluoropolyether- (PFPE-) based lubricants deliver a long list of desirable characteristics, including:
- Safe, non-reactive, non-flammable use with reactive chemicals
- Effective lubrication extends equipment use-life and saves maintenance
- Will not auto-ignite in oxygen at temperatures up to 482 ºC
- No ignition at pressures up to 350 bar
- Compatible with seal, O-ring and valve polymers
- Maintain lubricity and stable viscosity throughout a wide range of temperatures in highly corrosive environments
- Chemically and biologically inert and silicone-free
- Unaffected and non-reactive to acidic or caustic cleaners as well as disinfectants, steam, moisture and high temperatures
- Used for lubricating valves, fans, pumps, agitators, reactors, centrifuges and other components
- Minimal environmental footprint and compatible with chemicals commonly used in industry−contain no volatile organic compound (VOC) materials or chlorine
Chlorine, Fluorine, Oxygen, Krytox lubricants are safe for use with reactive chemicals.
Krytox Chemical Processing Industries Product Overview
Have Question About Our Products, Please >>Contact us