Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Pulp And Paper Industry.
- Performance in extreme production environments — the high temperatures and harsh chemicals that can cause conventional oils and greases to break down have little or no effect on perfluoropolyether- (PFPE-) based Krytox™ lubricants.
- Krytox™ lubricants are nontoxic, as well as chemically and biologically inert and silicone-free — and they will not react with paper-processing chemicals.
Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Energy Industry
- Oxygen compatibility and non-reactivity with chemicals
- Will not explode, ignite, decompose, react to form gummy or solid deposits, or act as fuel for fires
- Undamaged by — and non-reactive with — acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam and moisture
Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Oil & Gas Industry.
- The presence of oxygen can mean high safety risk as well as accelerated corrosion — but Krytox high-performance lubricants are totally oxygen safe and non-flammable
- Harsh and caustic chemicals and corrosion inhibition agents are commonly employed — but Krytox oils and greases are impervious to corrosive chemicals
Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Metal Processing Industry.
- Metals processors looking to significantly reduce downtime, extend equipment mean time between failures, and reduce maintenance costs choose Krytox™ lubricants for their rod mills, smelters, acid, steel, foundry, aluminum, copper and gold operations.
- The long-lasting endurance, stable viscosity and extraordinary lubricity of Krytox™ lubricants means smooth-running machines....
Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Food Processing Industry
- Krytox food-grade lubricants are nontoxic and made using only carbon, oxygen and fluorine.
- Krytox manufactures a variety of multipurpose, high-temperature and anticorrosion greases, lubricating oils and vacuum pump fluids for applications that include bearings, valves, seals, O-rings, chains, compressors, gearboxes, mechanical pumps and other components.
Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Corrugating Industry.
- Less downtime / more productivity — when compared to traditional lubricants, Krytox can eliminate breakdowns related to bearings and high costs to repair or replace damaged bearings, corrugator rolls, journals or flutes
- Reduced maintenance and cleanup — bearings remain effectively lubricated from one roll change to the next, no matter how long the interval
Krytox Performance Lubricants for the Textile Industry
- Superior lubricity for smooth-running textile machines
- Cost effectiveness — prevent or reduce expensive equipment failure, save on labor-intensive maintenance, and reduce downtime
- Extended re-lubrication cycles and longer equipment life
Krytox Performance Lubricants for Reactive Gas Applications.
- Highly effective, safe, non-reactive, non-flammable lubricants designed especially for use with reactive gases
- Effective sealing and lubrication for longer equipment life
- No auto ignition at temperatures up to 482 ºC (900 ºF) in oxygen
Applied Thermal Fluids Industries We Serve
Understanding the applications within your specific industry and where we can improve your operating processes is a high priority at Applied Thermal Fluids. Our strength is MRO products and solutions with an emphasis on providing documented cost savings. Here’s a look at the primary industry segments we serve along with further information on how we can fulfill your industrial needs.
DuPont Krytox Performance Lubricants Free Quick Guide
- Heavy Equipment & Machinery
- Material Handling
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Energy