DuPont Krytox Lubricants Does Not Burn
When a bearing runs hot with hydrocarbon-based lubricant, there is a risk that the oil or grease could catch on fire. In a plant with non-flammable products, the machine will fail. In a plant with flammable products, it could spell disaster.
Krytox is the solution wherever this is a risk. Krytox simply, flat-out, cannot burn. The chemical composition of Krytox will not support combustion, even in a pure oxygen environment.
What to do
- Replace the hydrocarbon lubricant with the correct grade of Krytox
- Follow recommended lubrication procedure for the type of machine/component (Contact: Applied Thermal Fluids support to discuss details)
- Any machine where there is a risk of the lubricant catching fire
If your plant has concerns about the lubricant catching fire in any application, Contact: Applied Thermal Fluids support today to find the grade of Krytox which can ease your concerns.
Learn More Related Information: Problems Krytox Solves:
- Krytox Lubricants Does Not Oxidizes
- Fix Seized Valves With Krytox Lubricants
- Krytox Lubricants Does Not Burn
- Increase Lubrication Intervals With Krytox
- Krytox Fluorinated Oils Lubricant
- Krytox Grease Deliver Superior Lubrication
- Krytox Fluoroguard Polymer Additives