Krytox Greases Deliver Superior Lubrication and Much More.
Greases from Krytox Performance Lubricants deliver long-lasting lubricity and viscosity performance that no hydrocarbon-based grease can match. These advanced lubricants deliver measurable value, reducing maintenance costs for re-lubrication, component failure and downtime. When compared to conventional lubricants, Krytox grease provides less friction and wear, with longer service life for your critical components.
Krytox greases are created by thickening synthetic perfluoropolyether-(PFPE-) based oil with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) powder, creating a white, nontoxic grease that provides excellent lubrication in demanding applications. The PTFE thickener forms a barrier that holds the base oil at friction contact points for long-term lubrication without requiring complicated oil recirculation systems.
Krytox offers anticorrosion-grade greases and additives that combine high-performance, anti-friction lubrication with effective anti-rust protection for surfaces under high loads. Because Krytox grease cannot be washed out with water, is not affected by steam, and is non-reactive to acids and industrial cleaning solutions, your bearings are protected against oxidation and lubricant washout.
Krytox greases are available in a wide range of NLGI grades, both as soft/fluid greases for sealed gear drives and stiffer, channeling greases for high-speed component lubrication, such as bearings. Krytox greases provide excellent performance in extreme temperatures from -75 °C (-103 °F) and up to 399 °C (750 °F) — along with non-flammability and chemical inertness under a wide range of conditions.
Krytox greases are used worldwide in a long list of industries that demand effective, stable, long-lasting lubrication that saves operating costs while fighting friction and wear. Many product manufacturers use Krytox lubricants knowing that their equipment can operate longer with less downtime.
Key product benefits of Krytox greases include:
- White, pure, nontoxic, non-reactive, non-flammable, long-lasting, fluorinated synthetic greases
- Safe for chemical and oxygen service; provides radiation resistance
- Maintaining lubrication in extreme heat, under heavy load and in harsh chemicals
- Non-reactive to harsh chemicals, acids, steam or moisture
- Non-reactive to all typical elastomers, plastics, most metals and process chemicals
- Available with anti-rust protection
- NSF H1-certified for incidental food contact grease grades are available
- Operate in high temperature and under extreme pressure
- Water-resistant oils for food machinery applications also available
- Long-lasting lubrication for “filled-for-life” applications
Learn More Related Information: Problems Krytox Solves:
- Krytox Lubricants Does Not Oxidizes
- Fix Seized Valves With Krytox Lubricants
- Krytox Lubricants Does Not Burn
- Increase Lubrication Intervals With Krytox
- Krytox Fluorinated Oils Lubricant
- Krytox Grease Deliver Superior Lubrication
- Krytox Fluoroguard Polymer Additives