Krytox Performance Lubricants for Valves Application
It’s difficult to overstate the importance of the many control valves that are critical components in plants and operations around the world. These valves require proper maintenance to optimize operational integrity. Choose Krytox long-life synthetic lubricants to keep your valves operating smoothly with less maintenance. Krytox oils and greases can also provide long-term corrosion resistance and enhanced performance, even in harsh environments.
Long-lasting Krytox oils and greases not only help improve the performance of many types of valves, they also extend the wear life of valve seals. High lubricity, perfluoropolyether- (PFPE-) based Krytox™ Performance Lubricants are chemically compatible with all seal materials typically used in industrial applications. The remarkable characteristics of Krytox Performance Lubricants include:
- Compatible with most chemicals used in industrial applications
- Nontoxic, non-flammable
- NSF H1-certified for incidental food contact
- Undamaged by — and non-reactive with — acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam, moisture and high temperatures
- Minimal environmental footprint — chemically and biologically inert and silicone-free
- Contain no volatile organic compound (VOC) materials or chlorine
Krytox lubricants provide smooth valve operation, less re-lubrication and field-proven performance that can save you time and money.
Learn why smooth operation in extreme temperatures and longer use-life make Krytox lubricants the choice for valve seals.
Learn More Related Information: Krytox Lubricants Applications:
- Krytox Lubricants for Electric Motors
- Krytox Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers Lubricants
- Krytox Induced Draft Fan Bearings Lubrication
- Krytox Steam Turbine Lubrication
- Krytox Lubricants for Soot Blower
- Krytox Lubricants for Gearboxes
- Krytox Lubrication for O-Rings
- Krytox Lubricants for Seals
- Krytox Lubricants for Bearings
- Krytox Lubricants for Valves
- Krytox Extreme Temperatures Lubricants
- Krytox Functional Fluids Lubricants