Dupont Krytox Performance Lubricant - Overview
- Applied Thermal Fluids supplies DuPont Krytox lubricants for process industry applications in rotating machines and other challenging services.
- Krytox is a complete family of lubricants which can address nearly any lubrication challenge. Krytox is not made from hydrocarbons. It is a pure synthetic lubricant made from a chemical called PFPE. This difference creates significant performance advantages which allow Krytox to survive where nearly all other lubricants fail.
Advantages of Using DuPont Krytox lubricants
- No oxidization
- Chemically inert
- Larger lubrication film thickness
- Dramatically longer lubricant life
- Temperature range from -50°C (-60°F) to 400°C (750°F)
- Does not wash out with hydrocarbons or most chemicals
Problems Solved & Applications of Dupont Krytox Lubricant
- Check out some of the common problems Krytox can solve and typical process industry applications
- Whatever lubrication problem you might be facing, there is likely a Krytox grade which will help you solve your problem. Krytox is available in both oil and grease form, covering a wide range of viscosities, additive technologies, and thickness grades.
- Contact Applied Thermal Fluids today to discuss your application and find out the correct grade of Krytox to address your toughest lubrication challenges.
Additional Krytox Information:
- Dupont Krytox Lubricant Applications
- Problems Dupont Krytox Solves
- Industries Dupont Krytox Serves
- Dupont Krytox Performance Lubricant Benefits
- Dupont Krytox Performance Lubricant Value
- Dupont Krytox Performance Lubricant Product Guide
- Dupont Krytox Lubricant Material Safety Data Sheet
Industries DuPont Krytox Lubricants Serves
- Whatever industry you work in, Krytox can likely help solve your toughest lubrication challenge.
- For superior performance, less maintenance and longer use-life, you’ll find a quality Krytox lubricant for your application, listed by industry.
Dupont Krytox Performance Lubricants Benefits are:
- Formulated for many applications and industries
- Able to help increase maintenance intervals
- Highly stable in extreme conditions