Tectyl WBS-A Waterborne Solvent
Tectyl WBS-A Waterborne Solvent, is designed for the dilution and removal of partially-cured Tectyl waterborne coatings. Tectyl WBS-A can also be used for the pre-cleaning of ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates and spray equipment.
Use of Tectyl WBS-A Waterborne Solvent
- Tectyl WBS-A is formulated for use as specified.
- For dilution, use one-half pint Tectyl WBS-A per five gallons of waterborne coating product.
- NEVER add the coating product to Tectyl WBS-A; ALWAYS add Tectyl WBS-A to the coating product while it is under continuous agitation.
- For individual requirements, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- Incorrect use of this solvent could affect film build, dry time, and the performance of Tectyl products.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperatures be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl WBS-A is to be used in only those Tectyl products as specified by Daubert Chemical Company.
CAUTION: Tectyl WBS-A Waterborne Solvent
Adequate ventilation is required during use to ensure against the formation of a combustible atmosphere. THIS
PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE EXPOSED TO IGNITION SOURCES SUCH AS FLARES, FLAMES, SPARKS, EXCESSIVE HEAT, OR TORCHES. Refer to Daubert’s Material Safety Data Sheet for additional handling