Tectyl HPS High Performance Solvent
Tectyl HPS is designed for the dilution and removal of Tectyl solventborne coatings. Tectyl HPS can also be used for the pre-cleaning of ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates and spray equipment.
Application Tectyl HPS High Performance Solvent
- Tectyl HPS is formulated for use as specified.
- For individual requirements, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- Incorrect use of this solvent could affect film build, dry time, and the performance of Tectyl products.
- Tectyl HPS can be used on painted surfaces.
- Evaluate compatibility prior to use to determine if Tectyl HPS will adversely affect paint.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperatures be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°
C) at time of application.