Tectyl 910E2 Lubricating Engine Oil
Tectyl 910E is an internal combustion engine oil and corrosion preventive for all new and rebuilt engines. The film is oily and translucent.
Intended Use of Tectyl 910E2 Lubricating Engine Oil
Tectyl 910E protects engine parts during covered shipment and indoor storage.
Application of Tectyl 910E2 Lubricating Engine Oil
- Tectyl 910E is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 910E. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F(10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 910E should be used as factory fill and break-in oil for all new and rebuilt engines.
- This is a completely operational oil for current production engines meeting the requirements of MIL-PRF-21260E and need not be changed until the first scheduled oil change specified by engine manufacturer.
- As a preservative coating, Tectyl 910E is used to protect engine parts during covered shipment and indoor storage.
MIL-PRF-21260E 10W, QPL Reference Number MP-407, SAE Standard J2361, NATO Code C-640