Tectyl 900 Corrosion Preventive Lubricating Oil
Tectyl 900 is a solvent cutback, water displacing, low viscosity lubricating oil and corrosion preventive compound.
Tectyl 900 meets Federal Specification MIL-PRF-32033, QPL Reference
Intended Use of Tectyl 900 Corrosion Preventive Lubricating Oil
Tectyl 900 provides protection to ferrous and non-ferrous industrial parts during storage and covered transit.
Application of Tectyl 900 Corrosion Preventive Lubricating Oil
- Tectyl 900 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 900. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 900 can be spray or dip applied.
NSNs and Specifications:
|9150-00-281-2060||55 gallon drum|
|9150-00-231-9062||5 gallon pail|
|8030-01-569-9673||1 gallon can|
|9150-00-231-6689||1 quart can|
|9150-00-458-0075||1 aerosol can|
|NATO Code O-190|