Tectyl 891D, Class 1 Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 891D, Class 1 is a solvent cutback, firm film, black asphaltic corrosion preventive compound.
Intended Use of Tectyl 891D, Class 1 Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 891D, Class 1 provides a long-term protection for metallic surfaces in indoor our outdoor exposure and during international shipments.
Application of Tectyl 891D, Class 1 Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 891D, Class I is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 891D, Class I. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- TECTYL 891D, Class I can be spray or dip applied.
MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 1 Class 1, MIL-P-116T-Type P-1, NATO Code C-632