Tectyl 822B Corrosion Preventive, General Purpose
Tectyl 822B is a solventborne, general purpose corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is black, firm, and abrasion resistant. Tectyl 822B is excellent for long-term protection of metallic surfaces against corrosion in either indoor or outdoor storage and during domestic or international transit.
Application of Tectyl 822B Corrosion Preventive
- Tectyl 822B is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 822B. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 822B can be spray or dip applied.