Tectyl 754 Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 754 is an oil-based corrosion preventive compound. The film is oily and light-bodied. TECTYL 754 is excellent for the protection of industrial parts in storage or covered transit.
Application of Tectyl 754 Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 754 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use. Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 754. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F
(10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 754 can be applied by spray, slush, or dip.