Tectyl 714 Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 714 is an oil based corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is oily, light bodied and transparent.
Intended Use of Tectyl 714 Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 714 is excellent for the protection of steel sheets, coils, bars and wire in storage or covered transit.
Application of Tectyl 714 Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 714 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 714. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 714 can be applied by spray, slush, or dip.