Tectyl 6610 Corrosion Preventive – Asphalt Emulsion
Tectyl 6610 is a waterborne, asphalt emulsion corrosion preventive compound suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous industrial components. The cured film is firm, black, resilient, matte-textured, and abrasion resistant.
Application of Tectyl 6610 Corrosion Preventive
- Tectyl 6610 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 6610. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 6610 can be airless spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 6610.