Tectyl 511-HF Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 511-HF is a high-flash, solvent cutback, water-displacing corrosion preventive compound. The film is oily, light amber, and translucent.
Intended Use of Tectyl 511-HF Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 511-HF protects ferrous and non-ferrous industrial parts and transportation components during indoor or covered storage.
Application of Tectyl 511-HF Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 511HF is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 511HF. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F
(10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- TECTYL 511HF can be spray or dip applied.