Tectyl 506G corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 506G is a solvent cutback corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is firm, amber and translucent. The thixotropic nature of Tectyl 506G is capable of building high films.
Intended Use of Tectyl 506G corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 506G is widely used as a high performance rustproofing coating for transportation equipment.
Application of Tectyl 506G corrosion preventive compound
- Tectyl 506G is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 506G. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be
50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 506G can be spray applied.