Tectyl 506EH-WD Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 506EH-WD is a high solids, water displacing, solvent cutback, general purpose corrosion preventive compound.
Intended Use of Tectyl 506EH-WD Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 506EH-WD is suitable for the widest range of application requirements for vehicle rustproofing, marine applications and protection of machinery and parts in storage. Tectyl 506EH-WD protects parts in indoor and outdoor storage as well as during domestic and international shipments.
Application of Tectyl 506EH-WD Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 506EH-WD is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required. If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 506EH-WD. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 506EH-WD can be spray or dip applied.