Tectyl 506 corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 506 is a solvent cutback corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is firm, amber and translucent.
Intended Use of Tectyl 506 corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 506 is an excellent protectant of metallic surfaces against corrosion in long-term indoor or outdoor exposure and during domestic and overseas shipment.
Application of Tectyl 506 corrosion preventive compound
- Tectyl 506 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 506. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 506 can be spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 506.