Tectyl 506-EH corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 506-EH is a high solids, solvent cutback, general purpose corrosion preventive compound suitable for the widest range of application requirements for vehicle rustproofing and protection of machinery and parts in storage.
Intended Use of Tectyl 506-EH corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 506-EH protects parts in indoor and outdoor storage, as well as during domestic and international shipments.
Application of Tectyl 506-EH corrosion preventive compound
- Tectyl 506EH is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 506EH. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 506EH can be spray or dip applied.