Tectyl 506 EH (2.8 VOC) Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 506 EH (2.8 VOC) is a solvent cutback corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is firm,
amber, and translucent.
Intended Use of Tectyl 506 EH (2.8 VOC) Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 506 EH (2.8 VOC) is excellent for protection of metallic surfaces against corrosion in long-term indoor or outdoor exposure and during domestic and overseas shipment.
Application of Tectyl 506 EH (2.8 VOC) Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 506EH (2.8) VOC is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN Tectyl 506EH (2.8) VOC. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 506EH (2.8) VOC can be spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE Tectyl 506EH (2.8) VOC.