Tectyl 502C Class 1 corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 502C Class 1 is a solvent cutback, corrosion preventive compound. The semi-firm film is amber and translucent. The cured film of Tectyl 502C Class I is compatible with a variety of oils and greases.
Application of Tectyl 502C Class 1 corrosion preventive compound
- Tectyl 502C, Class I is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 502C, Class I. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 502C, Class I can be spray or dip applied.
Intended Use of Tectyl 502C Class 1 corrosion preventive compound
Tectyl 502C Class 1 is designed to protect ferrous and non-ferrous parts for indoor or covered storage and during shipment.
NSNs and Specifications:
|MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 2 Class 1|
|MIL-P-116J Type P-2|
|NATO Code C-620|