Tectyl 400CH Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 400CH is a solvent cutback corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is firm, amber, and translucent.
Intended Use of Tectyl 400CH Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 400CH is designed to protect industrial components and painted surfaces during domestic and international shipment. Tectyl 400CH is also used to protect transportation equipment assemblies.
Application of Tectyl 400CH Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 400CH is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 400CH.
- Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 400CH can be spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 400CH.