Tectyl 400C Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 400C is a solvent cutback corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is firm, amber and translucent.
Intended Use of Tectyl 400C Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 400C is designed to protect industrial components and painted surfaces during domestic and international shipment. Tectyl 400C is also used to protect transportation equipment assemblies.
Application of Tectyl 400C Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 400C is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 400C. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 400C can be spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 400C.