Tectyl 351W Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 351W is a waterborne, asphalt emulsion corrosion preventive compound. The cured film is firm, black, resilient, matte textured, abrasion resistant and provides sound deadening.
Intended Use of Tectyl 351W Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 351W is suitable for complete undercoating of ferrous and non-ferrous metals for transportation equipment, trailer homes, modular homes and the protection of sewage pipes.
Application of Tectyl 351W Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 351W is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 351W. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 351W can be airless spray applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 351W.