Tectyl 351S Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 351S is a waterborne, asphalt emulsion corrosion preventive compound. The cured film is firm, black, resilient, matte textured, abrasion resistant and provides sound deadening.
Intended Use of Tectyl 351S Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 351S is suitable for complete undercoating of ferrous and non-ferrous metals or transportation equipment, trailer homes, modular homes and the protection of sewage pipes.
Application of Tectyl 351S Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 351S is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 351S. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 351S can be airless spray applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 351S.