Tectyl 3305 Black Corrosion Preventive Coating Waterborne Emulsion
Tectyl 3305 Black is a zero VOC, air-dry, waterborne emulsion corrosion preventive coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The cured film is hard and durable. Tectyl 3305 Black is designed for use on transportation equipment. Tectyl 3305 will provide a long lasting durable film. This coating is most effective has a underbody coating on trucks and trailers. Tectyl 3305 Black can be recoated with most urethane, acrylic, or alkyd resin formulated automotive topcoats.
Application Tectyl 3305 Black Corrosion Preventive Coating Waterborne Emulsion
- Tectyl 3305 Black is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water and coalescing solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 3305 Black. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 3305 Black can be airless spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 3305 Black.