Tectyl 300G SPL (Black) Corrosion Preventive Coating
Tectyl 300G SPL (Black) is a waterborne corrosion preventive coating. The cured film is hard and flexible. Tectyl 300G SPL (Black) provides an effective barrier against corrosive environments for ferrous and non-ferrous fabrications and industrial components.
Surface Preparation of Tectyl 300G SPL (Black) Corrosion Preventive Coating
The maximum performance of Tectyl 300G SPL Black can be achieved only when the metal surfaces to be protected are clean, dry and free of rust, oil and mill scale. Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the metal substrate
temperature be 50-95°F (10-35°C) at the time of product application.
Application of Tectyl 300G SPL (Black) Corrosion Preventive Coating
- Tectyl 300G SPL Black is formulated to be used as supplied. Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water and coalescing solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 300G SPL Black. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 300G SPL Black can be airless spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 300G SPL Black.