Tectyl 300G (Clear) Corrosion Preventive Coating
Tectyl 300G (Clear) is a waterborne corrosion preventive coating. the cured film is hard and flexible.
Intended Use of Tectyl 300G (Clear) Corrosion Preventive Coating
Tectyl 300G provides an effective barrier against corrosive environments for ferrous and non-ferrous fabrications and industrial components.
Application of Tectyl 300G (Clear) Corrosion Preventive Coating
- Tectyl 300G Clear is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water and coalescing solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 300G Clear. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 300G Clear can be airless spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 300G Transparent Clear