Tectyl 300G Black Corrosion Preventive Coating
Tectyl 300G Black is a waterborne corrosion preventive coating. The cured film is hard and flexible. Tectyl 300G Black provides an effective barrier against corrosive environments for ferrous and non-ferrous fabrications and industrial components.
Application Tectyl 300G Black Corrosion Preventive Coating
- Tectyl 300G Black (3.4) is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water and coalescing solvent during use, contact
Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 300G Black (3.4). Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C)
at time of application.
- Tectyl 300G Black (3.4) can be airless spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 300G Black (3.4).