Tectyl 300G (Amber) Corrosion Preventive Coating, Waterborne
Tectyl 300G (Transparent Amber is a waterborne corrosion preventive coating. The cured film is hard and flexible. Tectyl 300G provides an effective barrier against corrosive environments for ferrous and non-ferrous fabrications and industrial components.
Application of Tectyl 300G (Amber) Corrosion Preventive Coating, Waterborne
- Tectyl 300G Transparent Amber is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water and coalescing solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 300G Transparent Amber. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 300G Transparent Amber can be airless spray or dip applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 300G Transparent Amber.