Tectyl 287 Corrosion Preventive
Tectyl 287 is a corrosion preventive, washing oil, and stamping lubricant for automotive applications. Tectyl 287 provides excellent indoor protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals and industrial parts. Tectyl is approved for OEM use.
Application of Tectyl 287 Corrosion Preventive
- Tectyl 287 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 287. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 287 can be spray or dip applied.
Qualifications/Specifications Met by Tectyl 287 Corrosion Preventive