Tectyl 275 Corrosion Preventive & Fingerprint Remover
Tectyl 275 is a water displacing, solvent cutback corrosion preventive compound, lubricant and penetrant. The film is an ultralight, transparent oil that has fingerprint suppressor and removal capabilities.
Intended Use of Tectyl 275 Corrosion Preventive & Fingerprint Remover
Tectyl 275 provides protection for industrial parts and transportation components.
Application of Tectyl 275 Corrosion Preventive & Fingerprint Remover
- Tectyl 275 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN Tectyl 275. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 275 can be spray or dip applied.