Tectyl 2473 Pigmented Primer Corrosion Preventive
Tectyl 2473 is a low VOC, high solids, emulsion corrosion preventive primer coating. Tectyl 2473 provides excellent protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals with a single application. The cured film is hard and flexible.
Intended Use of Tectyl 2473 Pigmented Primer Corrosion Preventive
Tectyl 2473 is designed to be used as a primer for the protection of intermodal chassis/containers, railcars, road and construction equipment.
Application of Tectyl 2473 Pigmented Primer Corrosion Preventive
- Tectyl 2473 Pigmented Primer is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water and coalescing solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 2473 Pigmented Primer. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 2473 Pigmented Primer can be air assist and/or airless spray is recommended.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 2473 Pigmented Primer.