Tectyl 2472VC Corrosion Preventive Pigmented Primer (low VOC)
Intended Use of Tectyl 2472VC Corrosion Preventive Pigmented Primer (low VOC)
Tectyl 2472 is an industrial coating suitable for the transportation and automotive industries.
Application of Tectyl 2472VC Corrosion Preventive Pigmented Primer
- Tectyl 2472VC Pigmented Primer is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use. Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water and coalescing solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 2472VC Pigmented
Primer. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 2472VC Pigmented Primer can be dipped or sprayed using a conventional or HVLP spray gun.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 2472VC Pigmented Primer.