Tectyl 2423 HAPs Free Military Paint & Ultra-Tough Undercoating
Tectyl 2423 is a water-based, no hazardous air pollutants (No HAPs) coating found on most U.S. military vehicle undercarriages. It provides excellent protection against corrosion by preventing damage to the underside of vehicles that is caused by rocks and other road debris. The material is extremely durable and chip resistant. The material is a single component formulation and can be reused until all material has been applied. There are no shelf life or pot life concerns.
Intended Use of Tectyl 2423 HAPs Free Military Paint & Ultra-Tough Undercoating
Tectyl 2423 HAPS Free (Black) is a low VOC, high solids, emulsion corrosion preventive coating. The cured film is hard and flexible which provides excellent protection to ferrous and non-ferrous metals with a single application. Tectyl 2423 is an industrial coating suitable for intermodal chassis/containers, rail cars, road, and construction equipment.
Application of Tectyl 2423 HAPs Free Military Paint & Ultra-Tough Undercoating
- Tectyl 2423 HAPS Free Pigmented is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of water or coalescing solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 2423 HAPS Free Pigmented.
- Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 2423 HAPS Free Pigmented can be applied by air assist or airless spray.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 2423 HAPS free pigmented