Tectyl 2102 Rubberized Coating
Tectyl 2102 is a solvent reduced rubberized coating formulated to dry quickly, retain flexibility and provide a tectured appearance. The film is black and extremely flexible. Tectyl 2102 can be topcoated if required with automotive type finishes.
Application of Tectyl 2102 Rubberized Coating
- Tectyl 2102 is formulated to be used as supplied. Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 2102. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F
(10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- TECTYL 2102 can be airless spray applied. DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 2102.