Tectyl 165G Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 165G (Black) is a firm film, solvent cutback, thixotropic corrosion preventive compound designed for excellent protection of ferrous metal against the formation of rust.
Intended Use of Tectyl 165G Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 165G is recommended for applications where a firm film coating with weathering is required.
Application of Tectyl 165G Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 165G Black is formulated to be used as supplied. Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 165G Black. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application. Tectyl 165G Black can be airless spray applied.