Tectyl 155FF Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 155FF (Black) is a firm film, solvent cutback, thixotropic corrosion preventive compound.
Intended Use of Tectyl 155FF Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 155FF is designed for excellent protection of ferrous metal against the formation of rust. Recommended for applications where a firm film coating with weathering is required.
Application of Tectyl 155FF Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 155FF Pigmented is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 155FF Pigmented. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 155FF Pigmented can be airless spray applied.