Tectyl 1430 Corrosion Preventive Low VOC – HAPS Free
Tectyl 1430 is a black (2.9) VOC, HAPS-free, low VOC, air dry, high solids, solventborne corrosion preventive hard shell coating. Tectyl 1430 is an effective barrier against corrosive environments for ferrous and non-ferrous fabrications and industrial components. The cured film is hard, flexible and durable.
Surface Preparation of Tectyl 1430 Corrosion Preventive – HAPS Free
The maximum performance of TECTYL 1430 can be achieved only when the metal surfaces to be protected are clean, dry and free of rust, oil and mill scale. Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the metal substrate
temperature be 50-95°F (10-35°C) at the time of product application.
Application of Tectyl 1430 Corrosion Preventive – HAPS Free
- Tectyl 1430 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 1430 . Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F
(10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 1430 can be airless spray, conventional spray, or brush applied.