Tectyl 1427 Corrosion Preventive Low VOC
Tectyl 1427 Black is a low VOC, high solids, solventborne corrosion preventive coating. Tectyl 1427 Black provides excellent protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals with a single application. The cured firm is hard and flexible.
Comparable Tectyl products may be available in smaller minimum order quantities. Call us for a recommendation.
Intended Use of Tectyl 1427 Corrosion Preventive Low VOC
Tectyl 1427 Black is an industrial coating suitable for intermodal chassis, farm, road, and construction equipment.
Application of Tectyl 1427 Corrosion Preventive Low VOC
- Tectyl 1427 Black is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 1427 Black. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 1427 Black can be airless spray, conventional spray or brush applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 1427 Black.