Tectyl 1422 S Corrosion Preventive Solventborne
Tectyl 1422-S Black (3.4) VOC is a low VOC, air dry, high solids, solventborne corrosion preventive. Tectyl 1422-S is an effective barrier against corrosive environments for ferrous and non-ferrous fabrications and industrial components. The cured film is hard, flexible, and durable.
Application of Tectyl 1422 S Corrosion Preventive Solventborne
- Tectyl 1422S Pigmented (3.4) VOC is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN Tectyl 1422S Pigmented (3.4) VOC.
- Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 1422S Pigmented (3.4) VOC can be airless spray, conventional spray, or brush applied.