Tectyl 135 Corrosion Preventive Rustproofing
Tectyl 135 is a solvent cutback, thixotropic, corrosion preventive compound for rustproofing transportation equipment. The cured film is firm and black.
Intended Use of Tectyl 135 Corrosion Preventive Rustproofing
For more detailed information, please download the Tech Data Sheet link below.
Application of Tectyl 135 Corrosion Preventive Rustproofing
- Tectyl 135 is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use. Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN Tectyl 135. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 135 can be airless spray applied.