Tectyl 127CG Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 127CG is a solvent cutback, thixotropic, aluminum pigmented corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is firm and non-tacky. Provides excellent weathering and corrosion protection for industrial applications.
Intended Use of Tectyl 127CG Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 127CG is recommended for use in the transportation industry as an undercoating and sound deadener.
Application of Tectyl 127CG Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 127CG is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN Tectyl 127CG. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 127CG can be airless spray applied.