Tectyl 127B Corrosion Preventive Compound Low VOC
Tectyl 127B (2.8) is a solvent cutback, thixotropic, aluminum pigmented corrosion preventive compound. The dry film is firm and non-tacky.
Intended Use of Tectyl 127B Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 127B provides corrosion protection for industrial and transportation equipment.
Application of Tectyl 127B Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 127B is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required.
- If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 127B. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 127B can be airless spray or dip applied.