Tectyl 121BC Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 121BC is a solvent cutback corrosion preventive compound. The cured film is firm, black, resilient, abrasion resistant and provides sound deadening.
Intended Use of Tectyl 121BC Corrosion Preventive Compound
Tectyl 121BC is suitable for complete undercoating of transportation equipment.
Application of Tectyl 121BC Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Tectyl 121BC is formulated to be used as supplied.
- Ensure uniform consistency prior to use.
- Continued stirring is generally not required. If the product thickens due to cold storage or loss of solvent during use, contact Daubert Chemical Company.
- DO NOT THIN TECTYL 121BC. Incorrect thinning will affect film build, dry time and product performance.
- Daubert Chemical Company recommends that the ambient and product temperature be 50 – 95°F (10 – 35°C) at time of application.
- Tectyl 121BC can be airless spray applied.
- DO NOT FREEZE TECTYL 121BC.